Terms & Conditions including our Artwork Guide & Returns Policy
- These terms and conditions apply to all customer and contracts between
Badge it on a budget its clients.
- Badge it on a budget agrees to carry out all required customisations and
specifications according to the client’s requirements via email or letter only.
- All payments for goods should be made when the orders are placed by the client.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the specification, artwork or any other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Badge it on a budget in writing. Any changes after payment has been made
may result in a further charge for both previous and amended orders.
- Returns are accepted at the discretion of Badge it on a budget unless the
reason is a manufacturing error or a damaged garment. Any good in which have been worn or amended in any way may not be eligible for return.
- These terms and conditions apply to all individual transactions including
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Discount codes may not be applied to existing promotional offers including
bundle or seasonal deals.
- Discount codes may be retracted at the discretion of Badge it on a budget.
- Please note that colour samples shown may vary to illustrations online.
Please use the size guide on each garment for more accurate sizes.
- All artwork and positions uploaded to Badge it on a budget will be applied as uploaded unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Please contact us for any queries.
- Badge it on a budget reserves the right refuse orders at its own discretion.
We encourage customers to upload the best quality version of their artwork to get the best printing results (300 DPI or higher). If you upload a file that’s of low quality to print, our logo makers will contact you before we proceed to print.
Please review our artwork guideline below to avoid delays and unexpected costs to tweak your design
You can upload your image or logo file online with our easy to use ordering process. We’ll accept your vector AI files and EPS files, Adobe PDF files or high-resolution 300 DPI JPG/ JPEG, BMP, TIF/ TIFF, EPS, SVG, AI files. The maximum size file you can upload per logo is 50mb.
Your artwork should be saved in a suitable format for printing, and all colours should be converted to spot colours, please.
If the quality is poor we can re-trace your artwork for an additional cost. So if you’re not sure if your file is compatible send your artwork to email@example.com for a free artwork check, before you buy.
*NB By using our service, you accept full responsibility and confirm you have either provided print-ready files, discussed this with us prior to payment, or are happy to pay a small charge, and also confirm that we will not be held responsible for sub-quality print finishes that are caused as a result of sub-quality and non-print ready artwork files. If you have any doubt please get in touch and we will check.